Sponsored Ads:

My choice, new referrals needed!

Friday 4 September 2009

Traffic Exchange

Hi! Today I'm going to observe traffic exchange possibilities for You!
Feel free to join me.

Recently I started using EasyHits4U.com traffic exchange. This was the best I could find, checking several different traffic exchange ratings.

Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

It has excellent 1:1 ratio for 20 sec timer and 2:1 ratio for 15 sec timer.
Rich and promising bonus system offers free credits, free impressions and even bonus cash for active surfing and referrals.
You also get amazing $0,30 for every 1000 pages surfed.
Minimum payout is only $3,00 via AlertPay or PayPal.

Bring some real traffic to your site!

NB! EasyHits4U works also with PaidToPromote sites!
Adding pages with Google AdSense is against the Google AdSense terms of service and may cause cancellation of your AdSense account!

No comments:

Post a Comment